The Skinny...

READING: American Gods by Gaiman

WRITING: Still figuring that out.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Scratchings...

Had to add some color to this thing if I am going to be frequenting it as I intend to.

The studio that I helped to create has become kind of sleepy with all but one of the creators I assembled having been spirited away for this reason or that.

Every other project has been completed or fallen through.

So on to new things! I am currently working with an excellent publisher on a few projects. Three really. All are pretty awesome and I'll be expanding on them as each comes to completion. And likely before.

Today I reestablished contact with an indy publisher of cool comics in the vein similar to that which I grew up readin with Marvel comics. Very excited to jump on the art chore there.

So doors close and doors open and the creative mind never rests.

It does stop for a breather once in a while though.

No comments:

Post a Comment