The Skinny...

READING: American Gods by Gaiman

WRITING: Still figuring that out.

Friday, November 6, 2009

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS

My drawing schedule has cleared some and I am able to offer my services to anyone wishing to purchase them.

Need a head shot for a fan fic site? Be it a new shot of an old character or a pic of your own original character? Maybe a pin up of the hero or villain of your choice? Not limited to the supers either. I have a strong fondness for horror, sci fi and fantasy. I can work up a pencil sketch or ink it if you like. Maybe your original site needs some banner art or something for an ad to promote said site.

Christmas is coming. A little original art goes a long way.

Check out a variety of different things drawn and inked by me here: http://cwilliamrussette.deviantart.com/gallery/

I can provide references should you so desire.

Thanks for your time.

C. William Russette

No comments:

Post a Comment